1. FOCAL International is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the most up-to-date technologies to keep the information you give us secure and confidential, and to prevent unauthorised access to it, and we comply with applicable UK law.
2. Use of this website constitutes your consent to FOCAL International's collection and use of the information which you give us via our website as described below. Use of this site also constitutes your acceptance of FOCAL International's Terms and Conditions which apply to the use of this site and which you should read before you use this site.
3. We use the information you give us:
4. We collect and retain only sufficient information to enable us to carry out these services. If we leave cookies on your machine to help us provide features, such as facilitating online requests and payments, they do not enable us to identify you personally. (You can usually set your browser so that it does not accept cookies.)
5. We supply information you give us to our members so that they can reply to requests you make through out Content and Footage Finder and Skills & Services facility, and to carefully selected parties. If you do not wish us to provide information about you to others, please notify us at email@example.com and your information will not be disclosed to others - although this will limit the services which we are able to offer you.
6. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we have about you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments about our website or our products and services, please contact us at email@example.com