12 February 2016
DIGITAL VISION STRENGTHENS EUROPEAN PRESENCE WITH NEW GERMAN OFFICE
- Joerg Koehler appointed as part of regional growth -
LONDON, UK – 12th February 2016 – Digital Vision, the supplier of the world’s best colour grading, restoration and film scanning solutions for the broadcast, film, commercial and archive industries, today announced the expansion of its European sales operation with a new office opening in Berlin. The new location complements the company’s existing offices in London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, New York and Stockholm.
Joerg Koehler has been appointed to the role of Regional Sales Manager, covering the full range of Digital Vision products across all German speaking territories and working in partnership with distributors MWA-Nova and DVEx.
He joins the company from MWA where he spent nine years managing the sales operation. His role included identifying new market opportunities, delivering significant revenue growth from key clients and new customers, and taking new solutions and products to markets and customers. Prior to this Joerg spent 5 years running Studio Technology Koehler, where he managed the sales and support for Audio Dubbing Solutions. He brings with him a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge of post-production, image and sound restoration, film scanning and archive preservation along with established long standing relationships in the German speaking areas of Europe.
Greg Holland, Worldwide Vice President of Sales, Digital Vision said, “Creating a strategic presence in Germany demonstrates our continued commitment to expand Digital Vision’s global reach. Joerg’s track record of developing business opportunities speaks for itself. His commercial knowledge and great technical understanding teamed with local relationships enables him to present the full benefits of our solutions. We are confident that Joerg will make a major impact as we continue on our growth path.”
Joerg Koehler commented, “I’m very excited to join such a driven company with so much potential for growth. Having worked in partnership with Digital Vision for many years and seeing their passion, expertise and the amazing products they produce, the opportunity to establish Digital Vision Germany proved irresistible.”
Digital Vision’s current product range includes:
• The Loki system is the worlds most refined and feature rich image processing technology. It provides an environment that is automated, scalable, flexible and will seamlessly fit into existing workflows for broadcast, film restoration and post production. Options include world-class frame rate conversion, up-scaling and advanced image processing for file based workflows.
• The Golden Eye 4 archive scanner which incorporates many new features and enhancements including universal optics – a single lens, motor driven, multi-axis optical system for precision image sizing, position and focus. Users can scan at HD to 4K any film size from 8mm to 70mm without changing the optics, gate or sensor.
• The Bifrost Archive Bridge, a unique scalable solution, suitable for archives of any size, comprising various workflow components that can be utilised either as a complete end-to-end solution or integrated into existing infrastructures depending on individual requirements.
• The Nucoda colour grading suite, which combines a creative colour toolset, Precision and Tangent panel support and access to the DVO suite of enhancement tools, allowing users to easily create complex looks and visual styles.
• Phoenix, the world’s premier film restoration software, designed to produce great results fast with less manual intervention. Phoenix features award-winning DVO restoration tools.
• Thor hardware designed for real time 4K image processing.
About Digital Vision
Digital Vision is the supplier of the world’s best colour grading, restoration and film scanning solutions for the broadcast, film, commercial and archive industries. Founded in 1988 in Stockholm, Sweden, Digital Vision has offices in London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, New York, and Sweden. Digital Vision’s Emmy award winning technology and products include Nucoda and Phoenix colour grading, finishing, mastering and restoration solutions that are used to create much of the worlds’ high profile television, film and commercials media broadcast and distributed today. In addition to the Nucoda and Phoenix ranges, Golden Eye film scanners, Thor, and the Bifrost Archive Bridge solution provide innovative tools to create the industry recognised highest quality in scanning, film digitisation, preservation and archiving and 4K real time image processing.
All trademarks used herein, whether recognised or not, are the properties of their respective companies.
For more information, visit www.digitalvision.tv
# # #
Digital Vision Marketing Contact:
Patrick Morgan | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7734 8282 | Mobile +44 (0) 7917674711
Digital Vision PR Contacts:
Dawn Bochenski, Bubble & Squeak | Dawn.Bochenski@BubbleSqueak.Agency | Tel: +44 (0)7887 627764