23 October 2006
Clips & Footage is delighted to announce the launch of its new improved website.
Clips & Footage is building on its success as a boutique stock footage library with a website that is highly visual in content to reflect the broad genres and unique imagery of its collections.
The new website is packed full of clips and stills to give clients a clear idea of the range and quality of the footage.
Visitors can also subscribe to regular updates about new material and upcoming anniversaries. The updates will include clips of selected material.
The company has also added a FAQs page for online assistance relating to the research, ordering and use of stock footage.
The website might have changed but the benefits haven’t:-
• Friendly and helpful team
• Low minimum usage
• Fast turnaround of master material to fit in with tight edit deadlines
• Aggregated clips for documentary projects so you don’t pay per shot
• You only pay for the footage that you use
• Reasonable technical charges and no surprise add-ons
Visit now at www.clipsandfootage.com or call Rob, Alison or Sheila on 020 7278 1007 for a chat.